May the “Simplest of Things” transform you!
- A loving touch – giving and receiving!
- A smile – giving and receiving!
- Pausing to take in the colors and magic of a sunrise or sunset
- Seeing, holding or envisioning a baby (human or animal or even a newly emerging seedling)
- Music – listening and making!
- Laughter – hearing and doing!
- Listening to children
- Hugging deeply
- Kissing deeply
- Dancing freely / moving meditation practices
- Singing and/or intoning
- Meditating – all kinds
- Walking or sitting near trees
- Sitting or lying in the sun
- Being in water
- Holding crystals, wood, and/or stones
- Smelling, seeing, caring for (gardening) flowers, plants, and herbs
- Creative flow and expression
- Spending time with animals
- Giving thanks in prayerful solitude
Ama White Owl